So over the weekend, I had a go at making this amazing recipe from the Londoner and wow, they turned out so well! The original recipe was for a full sized cake but I thought it would be much easier to dish out to my friends so I made them into small cupcakes.
The ingredients you will need are:
1 Box of cookie mix,
1 Box of brownie mix,
1 Pack of Oreos
- Preheat your oven to 350°F, 180°C, gas mark 4.
- Follow the instructions on the cookie mix box to make the cookie dough layer
- Use a separate bowl, follow the instruction on the brownie mix box to prepare the brownie mixture
- Line the cupcake cases first with about 1cm thick of cookie dough
- Half an oreo and put it on top of the cookie dough layer, then put in 1cm thick of brownie mixture
- Stick it in the oven for 25min
Honestly, these cupcakes are so easy to make but taste absolutely amazing! Even my 'I am too manly to like desserts' boyfriend had a second helping! And who can blame him? ;)